- 2 Eggs
- A mixing
How to do
- Separate the yolk and the eggs white.
- Add sugar in the egg white (if you like sweet then put more sugar.)
- Then mix the egg white. Once you are done (if your mixing thing has bubbles on it and it’s attached to your mixing thing then that means you’re done.)
- Then put half the eggs white and put it in the yolk. Then mix it not too hard and then put the half that you mixed into the other half and lightly mix it up and down.
- Put the butter on the pan and start the fire set at medium then put the pan on the fire.
- Then put the egg on the oiled pan after about 1 min flip the egg and wait for 1minute and you’re done.
- Enjoy the souffle eggs. (if you want the add cheese)
Fluffy, Bubbly, yummy, it’s like a cloud. It’s always in a different shape, and sweet. The butter and eggs’ scent is delicious and it’s easy to cook.